Class Teacher (Autism Resource Base) - 1-year Fixed Term
We are looking for an experienced teacher with:
- very high expectations of what can be achieved;
- a proven track record in raising attainment;
- an understanding of how children learn and the complexities of this process;
- good knowledge of the EYFS and primary curriculum;
- experience of teaching children with SEND specifically children with ASD;
- the aspiration to work with young people, colleagues and parents;
- the skills to work successfully as a team member establishing effective working relationships and flexible working practices across partnership schools;
- excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- a strong understanding of how to safeguard children and promote their wellbeing and development.
Salary & Benefits
Inner London Main Pay Scale
Crown Lane Primary School
Deadline and how to apply
Closing date: Tuesday 28th March 2023 at 10am
Interviews: Week beginning 27th March 2023
Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not send CVs as they will not be considered.
Crown Lane Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and particularly encourages applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout education nationally.